Happy Thanksgiving Day to Everyone… Hello friends, We are back again with some best collection of Happy Thanksgiving Messages and Thanksgiving Wishes for you to share with your beloved on this Thanksgiving Day 2017. These are the best Thanksgiving Messages for Whatsapp to Share with your social media friends.
We have also prepared a new list of Happy Thanksgiving Wishes 2017 for you to wish your beloved friends, family and relatives on social media sites like Whatsapp, Facebook, and Twitter and We hope you will surely like it. We have also shared a Funny collection of Happy Thanksgiving Images for you to share with your loved ones on social media sites, Do check them out and share with your friends.
Thanksgiving Messages, Wishes for Whatsapp 2017
- The thankful receiver bears a plentiful harvest.
- You are a very special blessing to us. May love, joy and happiness be yours in abundance this holiday season.
- Since we can’t cross the miles to be together today, Know that thoughts and wishes and prayers are yours this Thanksgiving Day.
- We’re having the same thing this year for Thanksgiving dinner as last year.
- I am thankful for the joy and happiness in my life. Wishing you peace, love and happiness on this Thanksgiving Day!
- Sending you double blessings as you celebrate the Festival of Lights and Thanksgiving.
- Having a heart of gratitude leads to great things. Wishing you and your family Thanksgiving love and joy.
- Why can’t you take a turkey to church? Because they use such FOWL language.
- I love Thanksgiving turkey… it’s the only time in Los Angeles that you see natural breasts.
- It’s not just another day in November. Thanksgiving is so much more. It’s about the food, family, friends, and fun.
- God has two dwellings; one in heaven, and the other in a meek and thankful heart.
- Don’t be a chicken, have a blast this Thanksgiving.
- You’re in my thoughts and prayers. Hoping this day holds all the warmth, contentment, and love of a wonderful and happy Thanksgiving.
- Thanksgiving Day comes, by statute, once a year; to the honest man it comes as frequently as the heart of gratitude will allow.
- I awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving for my friends, the old and the new.
- Have a Happy Thanksgiving! Hoping your Thanksgiving is filled with blessings and joy.
- Not what we say about our blessings, but how we use them, is the true measure of our thanksgiving.
Image source: Happy Thanksgiving Pictures